Since there is no fee for horse sessions, we rely on donations to care for our horses and maintenance of the grounds. We accept Donations through GoFundMe https://www.gofundme.com/BridleofHope-org and PayPal for which the button is at the bottom of this page.
Sponsor a Horse
Sponsorship of a horse pays for: hay, grain, supplements/vitamins, routine vaccinations, veterinary and farrier care, grooming, and fly management.
$30 will buy sawdust bedding for 3 horses for 2 weeks.
$60 will buy hay for 3 horses for a month.
$120 will pay for de-wormer for 3 horses for a year.
$240 will pay for medication for 1 horse for 6 months.
- Gift certificate (Tractor Supply Company, & Family Farm & Home).
- Maxum Crumbles Vitamin/Mineral supplement. – $44.95
- Gut Health pellets (www.basicequinehealth.com). – $49.95
- Safe-Guard Power-Dose Horse Dewormer or Panacur Powerpac Horse Dewormer – $65.00
- Pyranha Wipe-N-Spray Fly Repellent.
- Pine shavings.
- 1-2 truckloads of sand.
- 3-4′ spruce trees.